The official cultural and tourist videoguide of Barcelona
Feel the true tourist experience of the 21 st century and downl cultural video tour guide for Barcelona, based on high quality georeferenced videos. Thanks to its incorporated videos a personal virtual guide will explain you the most known anecdotes and the historical background of all points of interest.
SMARTOUR will allow you to explore unique places and discover unforgettable stories at your desired pace as well as to get the best direction to take as you follow the route along the most relevant points of interest. You will also be able to enjoy a welcome video to a tourist destination, find the most important information of its different areas, as well as its gastronomic, cultural, commercial and leisure offers and much more.
Within our suggested tour along the city of Barcelona you will discover 20 points of tourist and cultural interest plus 1 video welcoming you to the city. You will enjoy several of its most outstanding districts as follows: Eixample de Barcelona: Quadrat d'Or -Golden Square- and Barrio de la Sagrada Familia Ciutat Vella: La Rambla; el Raval; Barrio Gotico; Santa Caterina and Sant Pere; La Ribera; La Barceloneta and Port Veil. Gracia i Park Guell: Park Guell
View Smartour Barcelona in a larger map
|Presentation and wellcome|
|Mércat de la Boquería|
|Gran Teatre del Liceo|
|Mirador de Colón|
|Plaça de Sant Jaume|
|Palau de la Música Catalana|
|Catedral de la Santa Creu|
|Plaça del Rei|
|Basílica de Santa María del Mar|
|Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau|
|Basílica de la Sagrada Familia|
|Casa Terrades - Casa de 'Les Punxes'|
|Palau Baró de Quadras|
|Casa Mila (La Pedrera)|
|The Legend of Saint George and the Dragon|
General characteristics of SMARTOUR, a cultural and tourist video tour guide:
- Welcoming video to Barcelona
- High quality georeferenced videos (through GPS system) of the most emblematic points of interest of a tourist destination. Each video will automatically be reproduced when a point of interest is reached within its programmed radius.
- Culture and leisure agenda displaying the most updated and important events for each day of the year
- Additional georeferenced information about services (Restaurants, Shopping, Cafes & Terraces, Nightlife, Museums, Public Transport etc.) with individual descriptions and pictures.
- Localisation and viewing of all points of interest and services on Google Maps
- Option 'GO' for visualising in real time and distance the way how to go from your actual place of location to the desired one
- Possibility of valuating places and points of interests, as well as sharing comments through Facebook, Twitter or email.
- Application 'Augmented Reality' for visualising the points of interest and requested services
- Off-line general Map of the city.
- Off-line Maps for each Point of Interest
- Off-line Maps of the public transport system (Metro and Bus)
- Promotions and discounts at outstanding premises and venues